Check out our virtual tour of Geary Family YMCA below:Virtual Tour of Geary Family YMCA
- 25 yard pool used for lap swimming, exercise, instruction as well as recreation, play and depths from 3 foot to 9 foot
- instructional pool with a moveable floor and warm water with depths to 7 foot
- 12 person whirlpool spa for those with an adult membership
- air-conditioned state of the art Fitness Center and strength training area with Cybex equipment
- indoor running track with rubber floor
- air-conditioned spacious free weight room
- air-conditioned aerobic/ dance room for fitness classes
- 2 gymnasiums with a convenient recreational schedule
- Family Fun Center with 2 Dance – Dance Revolutions, double pop a shot basketball, foosball, air hockey, bumper pool, 2 Sony Play Stations, Wii and pingpong.
- Youth Adventure Center with soft play equipment for children 4 -7 years old
- 2 air-conditioned regulation racquetball courts and 1 regulation squash court
- adult locker rooms separate from the children’s, each is complete with steam room. Must provide your own locks.
- girls’ and boys’ locker rooms. Must provide your own locks.
- special needs locker room that meets ADA standards with a separate entrance to pool
- unisex changing room for parents who need to assist children in dressing of opposite sex
- free babysitting for members’ children in our Babysitting Room at specified times
- 2 meeting rooms available for rental along with kitchen use if needed
- elevator that goes to the 2nd floor where the YAC, Babysitting, gyms, fitness center and meeting rooms are located
- 19 Acre Outdoor Center with lodge, sleeping cabin, sports fields, picnic shelter, playground and walking trails.
A guest wanting to visit our Y must come in with a current good standing member and must pay the guest fees below.
Guest Fees for Non YMCA Members
$5.00 0-17 years old
$6.00 18+ years old
$15.00 Family maximum (2 adults & dependent children)
Effective February 13, 2015 – For any non-member guest 16 & under, we will not be allowing them in the building after 5:00pm. Please check back for changes in the policy.
Guest fees can be applied towards a membership if purchased within 30 days.
YMCA members from other YMCA’s. Effective October 1st, 2014 a Y member can visit any Y in the State of Ohio for free with the Reciprocity Agreement. More details see the Reciprocity page.
For Out of State guests just bring your YMCA membership card and you can use the Geary Family YMCA at no charge with the AWAY (Always Welcome at Y’s) program with 12 visits per calendar year.
The benefits of having healthy and happy employees means more productivity in the work place. The Geary Family YMCA offers local corporations the
opportunity to set up membership for their employees. See the Aymee Flores, Membership Coordinator for complete details.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Annual & Quarterly Memberships:
Members who join the Geary Family YMCA and pay in full for an annual or a quarterly membership, understand that these membership types are non-refundable, however we do make exceptions when moving out of town/state and for medical issues.
Bank Draft Memberships:
If a Y members wishes to cancel their bank draft it must be completed 30 days prior the next draft. Our policy is that we will draft 1 more draft after we receive the cancellation form. For more information contact the Front Counter or the Membership Coordinator for details.
Class refunds are as follows:
90% – If cancelled prior to the 1st class
50% – If cancellation occurs after the 1st class
No refunds will be given after the 2nd class. All refunds will be in the form of class credits on a members membership account.